* Prius production in Japan first after quake for Toyota * Prius U.S. sales up 13 percent through May (Recasts to show that Toyota said press release was issued in error, did not say if facts are in error) DETROIT, June 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday that a news release about increased Prius deliveries to U.S. dealers had been distributed in error by PR Newswire, but the company would not confirm or deny information in the statement. The statement said that Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Statement on Toyota Prius withdrawn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.