(Adds more analysts, GM background) By Jane Barrett MILAN, July 29 (Reuters) - Italy's struggling Fiat group reported on Monday an operating loss of 127 million euros in the second quarter, slightly worse than analysts' forecasts and confirming how much work lies ahead in its recovery plan. Fiat's core auto unit, where losses over several years have deepened as car sales slumped, posted an operating loss of 394 million euros, better than a first-quarter loss of 429 million euros as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Steep road ahead for Fiat after Q2 losses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.