(Recasts, adds comments from union) By Frank Pingue TORONTO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Stelco Inc. said on Wednesday it had forged a new bailout plan with Deutsche Bank AG that does not require the insolvent steelmaker to have a supply contract with General Motors Corp. . If the amended financing plan between Stelco and Deutsche Bank gets court approval on Thursday, it would create a bid that other potential suitors must surpass if they wish to take over Canada's largest steelmaker. "Others ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Stelco reaches new agreement with Deutsche Bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642