* Company cuts Q4 sales and earnings outlook * Blames recent slowdown in demand * Had reaffirmed outlook one week earlier * Oddo analysts lower stance; Natixis says no surprise * Shares slump 7 percent (adds analyst reaction, share price, background) PARIS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics cut its outlook for fourth-quarter sales and earnings, blaming a "recent slowdown", just a week after confirming its targets, sending its shares down 7 percent. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-STMicro warns on Q4 amid abrupt downturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.