(Adds analyst quotes, updates share) By Tarmo Virki HELSINKI, Jan 20 (Reuters) - Department store group Stockmann has split up and sold its car retail unit for 70 million euros ($84.6 million) to several Finnish companies, the Finnish firm said on Friday. Stockmann shares rose 4.2 percent higher to 34.40 euros, outperforming a slightly firmer Helsinki bourse . The firm said the capital gain from the divestment will boost first-quarter earnings, and free up capital to expand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Stockmann sells car retail unit, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.