(Updates with Chrysler plant idling, recasts, adds byline) By David Bailey and Kevin Krolicki CHICAGO/DETROIT, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers called a strike on Thursday at a TRW Automotive Holdings Corp plant in Windsor, Ontario, forcing the idling of a nearby Chrysler LLC plant that assembles the automaker's top-selling minivans. Chrysler idled its Windsor Assembly plant at about 6 p.m. EST on Thursday and canceled overnight and Friday morning shifts at the plant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Strike against TRW forces Chrysler plant to idle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.