(Updates with quotes, details) By Alphonso Toweh MONROVIA, April 27 (Reuters) - Liberian police used teargas on Friday to disperse striking workers at Bridgestone Corp's Firestone rubber plantation, where a labour stoppage is disrupting production, witnesses and officials said. "This strike action is certainly affecting work at our plantation," a local Firestone spokesman, Rufus Karmoe, told Reuters by telephone, without offering further details of the impact on output. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Strike disrupts Liberia Firestone rubber output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.