* Honda components plant resumes partial production * Honda assembly plants to close at least through Tuesday * Workers dissatisfied with revised offer (Adds details, quotes from workers) FOSHAN, China/TOKYO, May 31 (Reuters) - Workers at a strikebound Honda Motor parts factory in southern China pressed on with a drive to win higher wages on Monday even as the Japanese carmaker lured some back to partially resume production. Officials at Honda's Tokyo headquarters said negotiations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Strike-hit Honda sees little progress on China output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.