(Adds details and background) MELFI, Italy, April 29 (Reuters) - Fiat workers who have been on strike for 11 days voted on Thursday to lift a blockade of a factory in southern Italy that has halted almost all of the company's car production in the contry. Members of a union at the Melfi plant agreed in a vote outside the factory's gates to end the obstruction, which has led to lost production of 29,000 units, more than 1.5 percent of Fiat's annual sales. But several hundred members of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Striking Fiat workers vote to lift blockade" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.