(Writes through with comments, details from news conference) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Fuji Heavy Industries , the maker of Subaru cars, said on Monday interim earnings and its full-year estimates skidded downhill, pummelled harder than expected by a vicious price war in the U.S. market. The niche maker of off-road vehicles, which is one-fifth owned by General Motors Corp , also said domestic sales were hit by the weak performance of its Forester sports utility vehicle, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Subaru H1, forecasts hit by brutal U.S. price war" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642