* CTS says 3 plants producing new Toyota gas pedals * CTS CEO: Supplier sees no financial impact from recall * Problem with "condensation" in Toyota accelerators -CEO * CTS shares down 9.2 pct (Recasts first sentence, adds comments from CTS, Toyota) By Kevin Krolicki DETROIT, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The supplier that builds the accelerator pedals at the center of a massive recall by Toyota Motor Corp is ramping up production on a redesigned part that it believes fixes the safety issue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Supplier says fixes faulty Toyota pedal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.