* Compnay confident of repaying debts when due - CFO * Analyst casts doubt on fundraising prospects * Suzlon needs to repay overseas debt of $360 mln in June * Also has $207 mln due for repayment in October (Adds analyst comment, details, background) By Sanjeev Choudhary NEW DELHI, April 27 (Reuters) - Indian wind turbine maker Suzlon Energy is working with international banks to raise between $300 million and $500 million in overseas bonds to repay debts due this year, its group chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzlon seeks up to $500 mln in bonds to repay debt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.