* Analysts see no financial impact on Suzuki * Suzuki says VW withheld promised hybrid technology * VW maintains it will not sell stake back to Suzuki (Adds VW comment, updates shares) TOKYO, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motors has filed for international arbitration in a bitter dispute with Volkswagen AG after the German automaker refused to sell back its 20 percent stake in the Japanese company. Suzuki, a specialist in building small cars profitably for emerging markets, said on Thursday it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzuki files for arbitration in VW dispute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.