(Adds Suzuki's first-quarter sales, Mazda revenues) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia Autos Correspondent TOKYO, July 31 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp and Mazda Motor Corp reported on Thursday weaker quarterly profits that fell largely within expectations and they kept their forecasts intact, leaving a comfortable currency buffer against looming headwinds. Despite a downturn in many mature car markets, both tier-two Japanese automakers recorded healthy sales growth globally, although that was not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzuki, Mazda keep forecasts after Q1 falls in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642