(Writes through, adds company and analyst comments) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp, Japan's leading minivehicle maker, on Tuesday drove to its highest ever operating profit, reporting a surge of more than 20 percent thanks to robust sales in the fast-growing Asian car market. Group operating profit for Suzuki, one-fifth owned by General Motors Corp and Japan's fourth-largest automaker by market capitalisation, came in at 74.2 billion yen ($634 million) for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzuki profit at record on brisk Asia sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642