(Recasts with quarterly results, details) TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Japanese compact car maker Suzuki Motor Corp. posted a stronger-than-expected 5.1 percent rise in quarterly operating profit on Monday and lifted its full-year forecasts to account for a favourable weakening in the yen. For the year to next March, Suzuki , held one-fifth by General Motors Corp. , now projects an operating profit of 108 billion yen ($933.2 million) instead of 90 billion yen, which would mark a sixth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzuki Q2 op profit up 5.1%; forecasts lifted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642