(Recasts, adds analyst comment in paragraph nine) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, June 25 (Reuters) - Japanese minivehicle maker Suzuki Motor Corp said on Tuesday it has agreed to take a capital stake in a new Daewoo Motor Co, a move that should help it expand in Asia and share vehicle development costs. Suzuki said in a statement that a basic agreement had been reached with General Motors Corp to invest in a new firm that will take over the assets of the failed South Korean car maker. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzuki says to take capital stake in new Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.