* Suzuki terminates alliance with VW as spat escalates * Aims to buy back 20 pct stake held by VW by Nov 2012 * To seek mediation if VW fails to release shares * VW says will hold onto Suzuki stake (Adds Volkswagen statement it will retain its Suzuki shares) By Mayumi Negishi and James Topham TOKYO, Nov 18 (Reuters) - Suzuki Motor Corp said on Friday it wants to buy back the 20 percent of its shares owned by Volkswagen and is ending their two-year alliance, vowing to seek mediation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Suzuki wants to buy back shares from VW, may seek mediation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642