* Expects net proceeds of 32 mln euros from Spyker sale * Proceeds to repay CEO Muller's investment company * Swedish Automobile shares up 8 pct (Adds share price, details) By Roberta B. Cowan AMSTERDAM, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , owner of cash-strapped car maker Saab, said it would sell its Spyker niche luxury sportscar business to U.S. private equity firm North Street Capital, led by racing car enthusiast Alex Mascioli, for about 32 million euros. Swedish Automobile has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Swedish Auto to sell Spyker for 32 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642