(Adds analyst, Investor AB comment, background, share price) By Niklas Pollard and Simon Johnson STOCKHOLM, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Sweden's securities council said on Friday it had given German auto giant Volkswagen permission to raise its stake in truck maker Scania without needing to make a bid for the whole firm. The decision removes a regulatory hurdle in the path of Volkswagen fortifying its position in the Swedish firm as it seeks to forge a tie-up of Scania and its German rival MAN ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Swedish market body says VW can up Scania stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642