(Adds analysts' comments, share prices) ZURICH, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Swiss inspection services firm SGS named Dan Kerpelman as its new chief executive on Thursday, lifting the company's shares after a five-month search for a new top manager. The new chief executive of the firm, which tests consignments of goods for quality and quantity, will have big shoes to fill following the departure last year of one of Switzerland's best-known managers, Sergio Marchionne, to Fiat SpA . The loss was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Swiss SGS calls in Kerpelman as new CEO, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.