* Euro zone inflation steady at 2.4 percent in July * Joblessness rises to new 11.2 percent high in May, June By Robin Emmott BRUSSELS, July 31 (Reuters) - Inflation in the euro zone remained steady for the third straight month in July, offering little comfort to consumers at a time when the number of people out of work continues to climb and the unemployment rate is at a record high. Consumer prices in the 17 nations sharing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tame inflation no comfort to eurozone's record jobless" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.