* Four suppliers to deliver 150 vans in first phase * Shares up as much as 7 pct (Recasts lead, adds details) June 24 (Reuters) - British commercial electric vehicles maker Tanfield Group Plc said it has been named as preferred supplier in the UK government's electric van programme, administered by the Department for Transport (DfT). The first phase of the Low Carbon Vehicle Procurement Programme will have four suppliers deliver up to 150 electric vans to 12 public sector bodies, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tanfield named preferred supplier in govt van project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.