* Q2 loss/shr $0.02 vs loss/shr $0.01 a year ago * Q2 rev down 3 pct (Adds conference call comments, share movement) BANGALORE, July 27 (Reuters) - Taser International Inc posted a wider quarterly loss, hurt by a delay in completion of large international orders, but the stun-gun maker said it expects to see one or two significant orders in the second half of 2010. "We do believe that we will get at least one or two of those significant orders in the back half of the year, which could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Taser International Q2 loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.