(Recasts with sources, adds detail, quotes) By Pete Harrison LONDON, March 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will announce the sale of its UK luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover to India's Tata Motors on Wednesday, according to sources close to the deal. One of the sources knocked down reports on Indian television on Tuesday that a $2.65 billion deal had already been closed and would be announced at around 1830 GMT in London. "That figure of $2.65 billion is highly unlikely," one source ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tata to buy Ford's Jaguar/Land Rover Weds -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.