* JLR to combine two West Midlands plants by 2014 * New low-carbon Range Rover model to be developed * GMB official says union will oppose plan (updates with details, union comment) By Kylie MacLellan LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - India's Tata Motors said on Thursday it will merge two of its three Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) auto plants in England by 2014. A spokesman for Tata said there would be no compulsory redundancies and it would develop a new low-carbon Range Rover model, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tata to merge 2 UK Jaguar Land Rover plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.