* One-time gains help profit; revenues down 11 pct * Hoping for demand to pick up from 2009 * Capex plans cut for next two years (Adds outlook, analyst comments) By Janaki Krishnan MUMBAI, May 29 (Reuters) - Profit at Tata Motors Ltd fell less than expected in 2008/09 due to investment sales and accounting changes, and India's top vehicle maker said it expects an improvement in business towards the end of the year. Rising borrowing costs and then an economic slowdown and tight ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tata Motors 2008/09 net halves, cuts capex plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.