* Tata FY09 loss $520 million, first in eight years * Jaguar Land Rover unit 10-mth loss of 306 mln pounds * Warns of more job cuts, plant closures * Shares end 0.8 pct higher in Mumbai market (Updates with post-tax Jaguar Land Rover loss, quotes from news conference) By Narayanan Somasundaram MUMBAI, June 26 (Reuters) - Slumping demand drove Tata Motors into its first annual loss in eight years and India's top vehicle maker warned of more job cuts and plant shutdowns at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tata Motors hit by Jaguar Land Rover loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.