(Releads, adds quotes from press conference in paras 4,5 and 15) BOMBAY, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Tata Motors Ltd , India's largest truck maker, said on Wednesday its quarterly profit more than trebled on higher sales of trucks and cars, but said margins could come under pressure going forward as input costs rose. The company, also the country's largest maker of buses and the third largest producer of both cars and utility vehicles, has been helped by rising government investment to build a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tata Motors Q2 net soars, cautions on margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.