(Adds comments from news conference, closing share price) By Arif Sharif and Rina Chandran NEW DELHI/BOMBAY, Oct 29 (Reuters) - India's top vehicle maker, Tata Motors Ltd. , posted a record quarterly profit on Friday, but warned that higher input costs would remain a cause for concern for the remainder of the business year. Tata, the leader in India's truck and bus industry and the number three producer of cars and utility vehicles, reported a 49 percent rise in second-quarter profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tata Motors Q2 profit leaps, but warns on costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642