* Canadian bank expected to pay $6.3 bln for co -source * Cerberus would retain C$1 bln in assets -WSJ * TD, Cerberus decline comment (Changes sourcing, adds NEW YORK dateline, background) NEW YORK/TORONTO, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Toronto-Dominion Bank is close to an agreement to buy Chrysler Financial from private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management [CBS.UL] for $6.3 billion, a source familiar with the matter said on Monday. A deal for the lender could be announced as soon as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-TD Bank close to Chrysler Financial deal-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642