(Recasts, adds UPS comment, UPS Freight contract, background on GM contract) By Peter Bohan and Nick Carey CHICAGO, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The Teamsters union and United Parcel Service Inc on Sunday said they reached a tentative five-year agreement that will raise parcel workers' wages and increase the company's contributions to funds providing pensions and benefits. The deal -- the largest labor pact in the U.S. private sector -- comes 11 months before the current contract is due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Teamsters, UPS agree new 5-year contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.