* Shares rise over 3 pct from 5.60 offer price * Sale to net Telefonica as much as 1.45 bln euros * Europe's biggest listing since July 2011 By Harro Ten Wolde and Clare Kane and Kylie MacLellan FRANKFURT/MADRID, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Telefonica's O2-branded German unit rose over 3 percent on Tuesday following Europe's biggest initial public offering in more than a year, adding to a fledgling recovery in the region's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Telefonica Germany shares rise on debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.