* Eyeing 5.50-5.60/shr vs 5.50-6.00 previously -sources * Telefonica to raise as much as 1.45 bln euros * Books covered throughout new range -source (Adds detail, background) By Alexander Hübner and Kylie MacLellan FRANKFURT/LONDON, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Spain's Telefonica SA is expected to sell shares in its German O2-branded subsidiary at the lower end of its indicative price range, four sources close to the sale told Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Telefonica to price German sale low -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.