(Adds details on results, outlook, stock activity) CHICAGO, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Automotive Inc. on Tuesday said its fourth-quarter net loss widened as it took charges for restructuring and refinancing and as steel costs rose. Tenneco said revenue from North American and European car and truck makers grew in the quarter while light vehicle production declined industrywide. Tenneco is working to offset the impact from higher steel costs, which are expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tenneco 4th-qtr net loss widens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642