(Recasts, adds analyst's remarks) CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Tenneco Inc. , which makes shock absorbers and mufflers for cars and light trucks, on Tuesday reported adjusted quarterly earnings that fell short of analysts' average forecasts and shares fell 10 percent. Tenneco, which does significant replacement parts business in addition to sales to manufacturers, said it expects 2007 to be challenging as well, given expectations for lower automaker production in North America in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tenneco earnings miss forecasts, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.