* Q1 loss $1.05 per share vs 13 cents profit yr ago * Q1 revenue down 38 percent * Working to lower salary costs by at least 10 pct (Adds salary cut details) NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc posted a first-quarter loss on Thursday as vehicle production plunged amid a deep recession. The company also said it has made moves to lower its salary costs for salaried employees by at least 10 percent in order to counter low production volumes. The company posted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tenneco posts first-quarter loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.