(Recasts first sentence, adds stock action) CHICAGO, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc posted weaker-than-expected profit on Tuesday and said it doesn't expect global market conditions to change significantly through the rest of the year, sending its shares down as much as 11 percent. Net income tripled to $21 million, or 45 cents per share, in the third quarter, from $7 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier. However, excluding one-time items, it earned 39 cents ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tenneco posts weaker-than-expected profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.