(Recasts, adds analyst's remarks, stock activity) CHICAGO, July 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc. , on Thursday posted quarterly results excluding restructuring charges and start-up costs that exceeded Wall Street forecasts and shares rose 5.8 percent. Tenneco, which makes shock absorbers and mufflers, said lower automaker production rates in North America and Australia the rest of 2006 would pressure revenue and earnings results, though operations in Europe and China could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tenneco profit exceeds forecasts, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.