* Q2 loss ex-items 22 cents/shr vs consensus 47 cents loss * Q2 revenue down 33 percent * Shares up 17 percent (Adds analyst expectations, share prices, CEO comments) DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Tenneco Inc posted a smaller-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday, as cost cuts offset the impact of sharply reduced vehicle production, sending its shares up 17 percent. Tenneco said while it does not anticipate a significant recovery in auto sales for the rest of 2009, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Tenneco Q2 loss smaller than expected, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.