* Posts $209 mln loss after charges for finance exit * Profit of 40 cents/shr before charges tops consensus * 2009 forecast sharply below Wall Street view (Adds quote, revenue, details) By Scott Malone BOSTON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Diversified U.S. manufacturer Textron Inc reported a $209 million quarterly net loss after hefty charges to exit most of its finance businesses, but the results were not as soft as Wall Street had feared. The world's largest maker of corporate jets said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Textron takes quarterly loss, sees tough '09 ahead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642