(Recasts with quotes, detail) By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The Thai central bank issued a set of consistently strong August economic data on Monday, reinforcing confidence that the country is recovering powerfully from its 2001 slowdown. The data showed sharp improvements in Thai industrial output, domestic consumption and business investment while exports hit their highest total in dollar terms in almost two years. "The economic recovery is on track," Bank of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Thai Aug data backs confidence in strong recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642