(Recasts, adding quotes, projections, detail) By Chris Johnson BANGKOK, April 30 (Reuters) - Thai export growth slowed in March, restrained by the war in Iraq and the outbreak of the deadly SARS virus, which had severely affected travel and tourism across Asia, official data showed on Wednesday. The Bank of Thailand (BOT) said in a statement Thai exports grew 14.4 percent in March from the same month last year, after a 24.7 percent year-on-year rise in February. In dollar terms, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Thai export, output growth slow in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.