(Recasts, updates with closing prices) BANGKOK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Shares in Thai finance firm Finansa Plc fell on Wednesday on their market debut, hit by poor market sentiment despite a bullish long-term outlook for the firm, analysts said. Finansa shares closed at 22.20 baht, 11.2 percent lower than their initial public offering price (IPO) of 25 baht. Analysts attributed the fall to poor sentiment affecting the market as a whole. The Thai bourse closed down 1.3 percent after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Thai Finansa stumbles on market debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.