(Recasts with details, reaction) By Vithoon Amorn BANGKOK, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Thai industrial production expanded at its fastest pace for three years in January, powered by a robust export sector and strong domestic consumption, the Bank of Thailand (BOT) said on Friday. Thai consumers, shrugging off worries over a looming Gulf war, have been on a shopping spree for most of the last year, buying cars, homes and other high value items. Exports surged 25 percent from a year earlier in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Thai manufacturing grows at fastest pace for 3 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.