* Q4 pretax profit 107 mln eur vs Rtrs poll avg 99.3 mln * Proposes FY div 0.43 eur/shr vs 0.30 eur/shr in poll * Sees FY10/11 sales up 10-15 pct * Sees FY10/11 adj EBIT around 2 bln eur vs 1.2 bln FY09/10 * Shares down 2 pct, sector index up 0.7 pct (Adds background, analyst comments) FRANKFURT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Steelmaker ThyssenKrupp gave an upbeat outlook for 2011 after the economic boom in its German home market and cost cuts offset ramp-up expenses of new plants in its last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ThyssenKrupp gives upbeat 2011 outlook after Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.