(Recasts, adds analyst comment, updates shares) By Matthias Inverardi ESSEN, Germany, Dec 20 (Reuters) - German steel and engineering group ThyssenKrupp said on Friday it expected earnings to triple in the next two years on the back of higher global demand for steel, sending its shares higher. Following a steep fall in profits for the year to September, the world's number four flat carbon steel producer said it expected a significant improvement in earnings this business year and a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ThyssenKrupp sees profits tripling in two years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.