(Adds detail on shares, Transrapid) FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - German industrial group ThyssenKrupp AG said on Thursday its core steel unit would invest more than 692 million euros ($794 million) over the next few years, mostly in property, plant and equipment. ThyssenKrupp Steel, the world's leading producer of stainless steel, said in a statement the 2003 investment round had been approved by its supervisory board and would be financed from its operating cash flow. "The remaining ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-ThyssenKrupp steel unit to invest 692 mln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642