(Releads with Lamy comments) By Robin Pomeroy and Laura MacInnis GENEVA, July 25 (Reuters) - Deadlocked global trade talks will fail unless countries can find compromise in the coming hours, the chair of WTO negotiations said on Friday. "The situation is critical, edging between success and failure," World Trade Organisation chief Pascal Lamy told delegates at the Geneva talks, according to his spokesman. "Time is running out and the next 24 hours are crucial." Trade ministers from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Time running out for deadlocked trade talks-WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.