(Updates with Telecom, Tronchetti statements; new throughout) By Gilles Castonguay and Stefano Rebaudo MILAN, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia moved on Monday to quell government and union fears that it planned to sell off its mobile unit TIM to foreigners and said its more than 40 billion euros ($51.10 billion) in debt was manageable. The telecoms operator's controlling shareholder, Marco Tronchetti Provera, meanwhile said the group appeared to be the injured party in arrests in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-T.Italia moves to quell asset sale concerns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.